BlueWahoo's nest...lol..classic
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who lied about crying towels? </div></div>
You can cry in any towel you buy- K-Mart had some on sale last weekend. However , as much whining as you have going on - I suspect you already have a house full. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
PS, see previous post about humor.</div></div>
Im not whining Im just calling you out as a liar. You can wipe your ass with socks. Does that make all socks ass wiping socks? You said specifically crying towels. Well If you were attempting humor please save it for folks that know what they are doing. Also your spokesman has already said the store shutdown.
GO VOLS
BlueWahoo's nest...lol..classic
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who lied about crying towels? </div></div>
You can cry in any towel you buy- K-Mart had some on sale last weekend. However , as much whining as you have going on - I suspect you already have a house full. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
PS, see previous post about humor.</div></div>
Im not whining Im just calling you out as a liar. You can wipe your ass with socks. Does that make all socks ass wiping socks? You said specifically crying towels. Well If you were attempting humor please save it for folks that know what they are doing. Also your spokesman has already said the store shutdown. </div></div>
Yes, I lied- no crying towels. Would you like to look at some Kentucky ocean front lots? Don't like it- it's a forum, hit ignore. If Wahoo didn't like to argue about politics, he wouldn't be here either. -And yes, it makes all socks that you have wiped your butt with, butt wiping socks, just smell and you will be able to tell which you used for what...unless it has been a really long since you washed your feet. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
[quote=Spuds Yes, I lied- no crying towels. Would you like to look at some Kentucky ocean front lots? [/quote]
So how much for the lots?? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
lllven teen fifty, plus tax. You wanting the lots the sun shines on during the day or the night. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] By the way, if you get lower lots, they come with an allotment of "off-road-diesel." Not quite as much tax, just needs a little food coloring.
We're out of those little pills again I see. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We're out of those little pills again I see. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>
Me and Haney are having a sale on towels! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
Haney? lol
Step over to my store [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Yes, I lied- </div></div>
So not only are you not Adam Sandler you are totally full of [censored] to. Thats pretty original on the ocean front property BTW. Jackass
GO VOLS
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Yes, I lied- </div></div>
So not only are you not Adam Sandler you are totally full of [censored] to. Thats pretty original on the ocean front property BTW. Jackass </div></div>
You are Sooo coool....it bothers me so much I may never post again. "Here is a quarter- call someone who cares." [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks